Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dr Geeklove...or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Blog

I have now officially been using the Internet since 1995 - that's 12 years for those of you who are math-challenged - and over that time the online experience has been a dominating part of my personal and professional life. Having benefited from using email and the Web on a daily basis as well as working on several technology-related ventures, it's long overdue for me to say "thank you" to the Internet community at large...you guys know who you are. The only thing I’m not really proud of though is as a consistent consumer of various digital resources, I rarely provide much of anything in return. Blame it on laziness, procrastination, some deep-seated Personal Privacy issues or simply a fear of nerdiness but it really doesn’t matter anymore. The point is I am diving in head-first with this blog and finally becoming a full-fledged member of the Internet community myself. Watch out world, because here I am.

Oh, and one more thing...it was actually Malcolm's idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment